A $200 fee will be requested when we are ready to process your application. This fee will be used as part of your security deposit when your application is approved. The $200 application fee will be refunded if you are declined.
- Heat & water is included; power will be your responsibility.
- Access to the spacious resident lounge.
- Parking is available at an additional cost.
- We offer one year leases, however if you require a shorter term, we can accommodate on a case-by-case basis.
Check our website for availability and fill in the application or waitlist form.
- For an application, you will require photo ID and payment of the $200 application fee. We will run a credit check and income verification is required (2 most recent paystubs or letter of employment). We will also check with your previous landlords.
- NOTE: Everyone that will be living in the suite must be listed on the application form and everyone over 18 must sign the lease document unless they are legally unable to do so.
- For waitlists, we will contact you when a suite becomes available that fits your needs. You will then fill out the application and send in the $200 application fee.
We are cat & dog friendly (max 2 pets per unit) and do not have a size limit on dogs. No aquariums or caged pets allowed. A Pet Deposit and/or Monthly Fees will apply.
- Yes! We have heated underground parking; 1 stall maximum per unit based on availability.
- We also have surface parking available for residents and visitors through Indigo Parking.
Future Resident FAQs
Sign your lease documents within 48 hours of receipt; a void cheque or direct deposit slip is required.
At least 48 hours before move-in:
- Pay your full first months lease charges plus pro-rated charges (if applicable) as well as one-time pet fee (if applicable).
- Provide insurance and power confirmation prior to move-in. Start date for both services must match date of move-in.
- Liability amount: $2,000,000 starting date of Move In
- Full Address & Units per Building:
- 60 Sage Hill Road NW, Calgary, AB T3R 1Y4 – 87
- 80 Sage Hill Road NW, Calgary, AB T3R 1W8 – 106
- Total: 195 Units
- Siding Materials: Hardy Plank
- Roofing Materials:
- 60 Sage Hill Road NW – EPDM
- 80 Sage Hill Road NW – Asphalt Shingle
- Heating: Hot Water Boiler
- Fire Hydrants on Site
- Sprinkler System throughout Building
- Fire Station In Community (1.7 km)
- NOTE: holding the door open to the elevator without having it locked out may result in damage to the elevator that will be charged back to you.
- Bookings are for 90 minutes and can be scheduled online by clicking here; 48 hours notice is required.
We have programs with both Shaw and Telus for you to get discounted internet. The contact information for them is:
- Telus: 310-3343
- Shaw: 587-436-0677
Current Resident FAQs
- If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 403-244-1670. We deem an emergency as no heat, no water, water leakage that will result in damage to your suite or another suite or in the common areas, flooding and fires. If a tradesperson attends and discovers it is not an emergency, you will be billed a fee. This number is for emergencies only.
- For non-emergencies (noise or smoking complaints and suspicious activity), please submit the information online here.
Please e-transfer payments@SageHillViews.ca and include your building and suite number for faster processing.
- Surface parking at Sage Hill Views is monitored by Indigo Parking. Please note that the Sage Hill Views office can not help with parking ticket disputes. Please call the phone number on the ticket.
- To register a vehicle for parking in the surface lots, click here.
Please visit the Resident Care webpage and submit a maintenance work request. Click here,
Please note this is not monitored on weekends and holidays; if you have an emergency (fire, flood, no heat or no water) please contact 403-244-1670.
- All buildings, including balconies, are non-smoking. Designated smoking areas are located outside and away from entrances.
- No smoking includes no vaping, cigarettes and marijuana.
- This is STRICTLY enforced and smoking outside designated areas may result in your eviction.
Please email our office to fill out an information form about your new furry friend at live@SageHillViews.ca. Fees do apply.
- We are cat & dog friendly (max 2 pets per unit) and do not have a size limit on dogs. No aquariums or caged pets allowed.
Please email our office at live@SageHillViews.ca with the date and time you’d like to book the Community Kitchen in your building. Fees will apply if you do not leave the space clean after your event.
- Please flatten all cardboard boxes to ensure there is room for everyone’s cardboard.
- Garbage, Recycling and Compost containers are located:
- 60 Sage Hill Views – in the surface parking lot north of the building
- 80 Sage Hill Views – in the underground parking garage
- For Large Items, please use the large green bin located in the visitor parking lot.
- Please place all items inside the bins so they can be picked up. Items left outside the bins anywhere on the property will result in a minimum $200 fine.
A large green bin is located in the visitor parking lot between the two buildings; please place your items inside. Items left outside the bins anywhere on the property will result in a minimum $200 fine.
- A propane or electric BBQ and seasonal decorative items are permitted on your balcony.
- Garbage and bottles are not allowed to be stored on your balcony.
- All balconies must be in a presentable state
- There is no smoking on your balcony or anywhere in your suite. Please use designated smoking areas.
- Review your lease for the obligations associated with leaving your unit before the end of your lease term.
- Complete the Notice to Vacate form and return to the office or email to live@SageHillViews.ca.
- An email will be sent with your lease break options and a move out package will be delivered to your suite after we’ve received your notice to vacate.